Finding a Site
Looking for a new site to expand or relocate to a location? Go to Find a Site.
City of North Vancouver – Land Use
District of North Vancouver – Land Use
Permits, Licences & Regulations
If you are renovating or moving into a new space, you may need to apply for a Building & Development Permit (types of permits include Building, Electrical, Plumbing, and Sign Permits)
Operating a business in the City of North Vancouver (CNV):
- City of North Vancouver:
- Apply for a CNV Business License
- CNV Building & Development Permit
- Visit the CNV website for a complete list of Bylaws.
Operating a business in the District of North Vancouver (DNV)
- District of North Vancouver:
- Apply for a DNV Business License
- DNV Building or Building-related (Trade) Permit
- Visit the DNV website for a complete list of Bylaws and Policies
Associations & Industry Peers
- Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia: Regulates and governs Engineers and Geoscientists under the authority of the Professional Governance Act. More than 38,000 registrants – Individuals licensed by BC are the only persons permitted by law to undertake and assume responsibility for engineering and geoscience projects in BC.
- Association of Consulting Engineers of Canada – BC
- Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC (ASTTBC) – ASTTBC regulates an estimated 10,000 applied science and engineering technology professionals in British Columbia to protect the safety, health, and well-being of the public and the environment.
- BC Tech Association
- Innovate BC – Innovate BC is a one stop service centre to connect innovators — large and small — with B.C. government funding, tools, resources and support.