The NV Chamber has a number of our Policies in the BC Chamber Policy Manual – representing the business interests of North Vancouver and supporting the interests of many other employers and communities.
- Industrial Land Use – NV Chamber Resolution Final 2022
- Raising the Cap – NV Chamber Resolution Final 2022
- Supporting Steel Making Coal – NV Chamber Resolution Final 2022
- Retraining Underemployed Workforce to Meet Needs of BC Tech Sector – NV Chamber Resolution Final 2020
The adoption of these resolutions means that the entire BC Chamber community has endorsed this proposed course of action and is taking this discussion to the provincial government.
Policy In Action: Recent Retired Policies:
- Enhancing Support of Cycling as Mode of Workforce Transportation – NV Chamber Resolution Final 2019
- North Shore Transportation Study – NV Chamber Resolution Final 2018
Policy Wins for North Vancouver Chamber in BC Budget 2021 LEARN MORE