The North Vancouver Chamber is part of a close-knit group of BC Chambers who are rallying to support the communities impacted and the evacuees. Our thoughts are with all who have been affect by the devastating wildfires. The situation is rapidly changing, so please keep up to date on how you can be aware and helpful to those who need help.
Wildfire Information & Resources.
- Emergency Info BC – Current Wildfire & Travel Restriction Information
- Wildfire Map of BC
- BC Wildfire Service – Current wildfire situation; Plan, Prepare and Stay Informed; 2023 Wildfire Activity
- Government of BC social media information links: Facebook Instagram X (formerly Twitter)
How you can help.
- Support the Canadian Red Cross British Columbia Fires and Northwest Territories Fires Appeals
- Donate to the United Way’s BC Wildfire Recovery Fund
- Donate to the BC SPCA
Travel & Accommodation Information.
Restrictions for non-essential travel may be in place for the purpose of staying in temporary accommodation, including hotels, motels, inns, bed and breakfasts, hostels, RV parks, and campgrounds, to ensure accommodation is available for those who may need it.
- Travel Restriction Information – Emergency Info BC
- Drive BC
- Destination British Columbia – wild fire updates
- North Shore accommodation bookings and updates: Vancouver’s North Shore Tourism Association
North Shore Hotel Availability for Wildfire Evacuees
Econolodge Inn & Suites
- August & Sept: Limited availability Aug 22-31 & all Sept. Sold out Sept 2.
- Booking Link: Econolodge Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- August & Sept: Limited until August 31st.; limited availability Sept 3 to 19
- Booking Link: Holiday Inn North Vancouver
Lonsdale Quay Hotel
- August & Sept: no info
- Booking Link: Lonsdale Quay Hotel
North Vancouver Hotel
- August & Sept: weekends sold out. Approximately 10 rooms a day otherwise for both months
- Booking Link: North Vancouver Hotel
Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier
- August & Sept: no info
- Booking Link: Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier
Seaside Hotel Vancouver
- August & Sept: Sold out Aug 22-26 / between 8 and 50 rooms per night otherwise for both months.
- Booking Link: Seaside Hotel Vancouver
SureStay by Best Western
- August & Sept: Approx 20-40% avail on weekdays; Friday & Saturday are sold out or very limited availability
- Booking Link: SureStay by Best Western
For all hotels visit: https://www.vancouversnorthshore.com/stay/hotels
We will continue to update this page with new information.