Finding a Site
Looking for a new site to expand or relocate to a new location? Go to Find a Site.
City of North Vancouver – Land Use
District of North Vancouver – Land Use
Permits, Licences & Regulations
If you are renovating or moving into a new space, you may need to apply for a Building & Development Permit (types of permits include Building, Electrical, Plumbing, and Sign Permits)
Operating a business in the City of North Vancouver (CNV):
- City of North Vancouver:
Operating a business in the District of North Vancouver (DNV)
- District of North Vancouver:
Advocacy, Associations & Industry Peers
- Vancouver’s North Shore Tourism Association
- Tourism Vancouver
- Destination BC
- Tourism Industry Association of BC
- British Columbia Restaurant and Foodservices Association (BCRFA)
- British Columbia Hotel Association
- Outdoor Industry Association – The leading trade association and voice of the outdoor recreation industry, serving more than 1200 manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, sales representatives and retailers.
- North Shore Mountain Bike Association (NSMBA) – The NSMBA is one of many trail associations in BC that create and advocate for sustainable trail networks.
- Canada West Ski Areas Association (CWSAA) – a not-for-profit trade association that represents the Ski Areas of Western Canada. Its primary areas of focus are safety and risk management, sustainable market growth, people and talent development, and government advocacy
- North Vancouver Recreation & Culture Commission (NVRC) – The North Vancouver Recreation & Culture Commission is a partnership between the City of North Vancouver and the District of North Vancouver. The NVRC provide and facilitate municipal recreation and culture programs, services and events that enhance the quality of life for all North Vancouver residents.
- PreparedBC: Tourism Resources – Step-by-step guides to prepare tourism businesses and their staff for emergencies, with templates and tools to help operators easily plan a fast and effective response. Guide for Tourism Operators Emergency Plan for Tourism Operators