Finding a Site
Looking for a new site to expand or relocate to a location? Go to Find a Site.
City of North Vancouver – Land Use
District of North Vancouver – Land Use
Permits, Licences & Regulations
If you are renovating or moving into a new space, you may need to apply for a Building & Development Permit (types of permits include Building, Electrical, Plumbing, and Sign Permits)
Operating a business in the City of North Vancouver (CNV):
- City of North Vancouver:
Operating a business in the District of North Vancouver (DNV)
- District of North Vancouver:
- Community Gaming Grants program distributes $140 million annually from commercial gambling revenues, to not-for-profit organizations. Grants support the delivery of ongoing programs and the completion of capital projects that directly benefit communities throughout B.C.
- City of North Vancouver Living City Grants. An annual granting program that provides funding opportunities for small-scale, community-based parks and environmental initiatives.
- City of North Vancouver Community Grants – Grants that help non-profit organizations deliver services that reduce social, economic or physical disadvantage and improve the quality of life for residents in the community.
- District of North Vancouver Community Grants – Grants that support not-for-profit organizations that deliver services that reduce social, economic, or physical disadvantages, or improve the quality of life for residents.
- CharityVillage Funder Database – A comprehensive online resource of corporate, independent, government and international funders for not-for-profit organizations.