Finding a Site

Looking for a new site to expand or relocate to a new industrial or light industrial location? Go to Find a Site.

City of North Vancouver – Land Use

District of North Vancouver – Land Use

Permits, Licences & Regulations

If you are renovating or moving into a new space, you may need to apply for a Building & Development Permit (types of permits include Building, Electrical, Plumbing, and Sign Permits)

Operating a business in the City of North Vancouver (CNV):

Operating a business in the District of North Vancouver (DNV)

  • BC Hydro – multiple residential and commercial connections.
  • Fortis BC – order construction services to install, move or remove natural gas and/or electricity at your building site. Plus, learn about incentives for developers to build with natural gas.
Associations & Industry Peers
Development Resources