To support active transportation and outdoor recreation on the North Shore, the District of North Vancouver have completed a key connection in the Spirit Trail, between Lynn Creek Town Centre and Park & Tilford.
The District of North Van reached out to our CEO, Patrick Stafford-Smith, to hear his thoughts on how this project impacts and matters to the local business community.
(approx 2 min)
Learn more about the North Vancouver Chamber advocacy and community work related to all aspects of transportation to, from, and across North Vancouver:
- TransLink’s Priorities for the North Shore – Guest Speaker CEO Kevin Quinn (2022)
- NVC Policy Adopted by BC Chamber: Enhancing Support for Cycling as a Mode of Workforce Transportation (2019)
- Government Announces Support for Traffic Study of the North Shore (2019)
- NVC Policy Adopted by BC Chamber: Economic Benefit of Rapid Transit Connecting North Shore & Metro Van
- District of North Vancouver – More details about Spirit Trail Bridge over Lynn Creek
- Spirit Trail over Lynn Creek bridge design awards – ACEC 2023 Transportation & Bridges | 2023 Winner