We are closely monitoring the ongoing health recommendations around this important public health issue.
We encourage everyone to follow recommended precautions as advised by B.C.’s health officials, including:
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- avoid close contact with people who are sick
- consider no longer shaking hands and instead use another form of greeting/acknowledgment
For the most current information on COVID-19 please visit:
- Vancouver Coastal Health http://www.vch.ca/about-us/news/vancouver-coastal-health-statement-on-coronavirus
- World Health Organization https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Given the dynamic nature of this public health concern, please do not attend events if you are feeling sick or have recently returned from a region affected by the Corona virus. Also, consider not attending if you have an underlying health condition that may be impacted by a respiratory illness.