The North Vancouver Chamber is holding true to the data revolution with the launch of their new Data Centre.
Whether you’re a business or just a curious individual looking for more data on the North Vancouver region, the Data Centre will help you find information on a wide range of subjects including land use, transportation, and the local workforce.
The idea originally started as a reflection of Economic Partnership North Vancouver’s core purpose, supporting businesses attraction, growth, and retention in North Vancouver.
The Data Centre is intended to help people make better business decisions by discovering local insights and information. The tools are designed to provide an easy-to-navigate, single-access point for information specific to the North Vancouver region.
Discover the benefits and the advantages the Data Centre provides you and your business.
One-Stop-Shop for Businesses Looking to Move to North Vancouver
All the information you find on the Data Centre is specific to the region of North Vancouver.
Once in the Data Centre, you’ll find information allowing you to:
- Research your customers: demographics, location and numbers
- Analyze your competition: location, size and employees
- Uncover local opportunities: growth areas and development activity
- Discover industry trends: reach and performance
- Examine the environment: flooding, contours and sensitive areas
- Evaluate the workforce: occupation, education and location
- Identify transportation: traffic, transit and parking
- Identify land uses: residential, commercial and industrial
- Search available properties: sales and leases
An Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Program
The Centre is brought in an interactive format in order to help you find the specific details you need for your business.
The Centre gives you a clear snapshot of businesses in North Vancouver and is very intuitive; you click and then you search.
North Vancouver Vancouver, Consolidated
The Data Centre is the only place on the Internet where you can find consolidated information on the entire North Vancouver region.
The data is combined from both the City and the District of North Vancouver, including the Tsleil-Waututh and Squamish Nations – all the peoples and all the governing bodies in the North Vancouver region.
In addition to being an all-encompassing program, the information is always relevant as it’s updated periodically.
With many advantages and information right at your fingertips, the Data Centre helps you gain local insights and inherently make better business decisions.