Why Join the Chamber?
The North Vancouver Chamber is a network of local businesses, professionals, and other community groups working towards furthering their collective interests within the community. We make business ownership easier by offering a variety of services and benefits to help members promote their business, develop strong networks, get informed, save on business expenses, and collectively advocate for the betterment of our community.
Ready to sign up? Head over to the Membership Application.
Photo Credit: Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier
As a valued Chamber Member, you have access to a wide range of benefits that include:
- Networking Breakfasts – opportunities for members to sponsor and showcase their business
- Speaker Series Luncheons – features Keynote Speakers on relevant business topics & networking
- Business After 5 – after work networking events hosted throughout the year (often held at a sponsor member’s business)
- Signature annual events include the Summer Soiree and the Business Excellence Awards
Information & Professional Development
We also offer many professional development workshops throughout the year, including Lunch & Learn Workshops, Trade Show Seminars, and special programs hosted by industry experts.
Check out our Events Calendar for a schedule of upcoming seminars and workshops.
Recognition, Sponsorship & Promotion
- Access to discounted advertising including local newspaper advertisements and other digital and traditional media channels.
- Promotional opportunities for your business through the Chamber’s marketing channels including social media channels, website, email marketing, and our advertising campaigns for events and programs.
- Opportunities to be a corporate or event sponsor to gain greater brand exposure in the local business community.
- Member Login access to the Chamber’s website to manage your detailed business listing (including logo, website link, photos and video options), job postings, Member 2 Member deals, and other valuable tools.
- A store-front decal to promote your affiliation with the North Vancouver Chamber.
- Referrals by the Chamber team.
- Brand Recognition
We strive to recognize our business community throughout the year, and once a year, we take the opportunity to highlight a few businesses that are selected by their peers as being exceptional through the Business Excellence Awards. This is one of our signature events where companies are nominated by their peers in different categories that represent the contribution of innovation, service, financial success and community contribution.
Benefits & Savings
The Chamber’s Policy Committee identifies specific issues affecting our members and researches and develops policy recommendations. Each year, the Chamber attends the annual conferences of the BC and Canadian Chambers of Commerce to present our policy recommendations to government for approval by the provincial or federal Chamber caucuses.
The Chamber also works with key stakeholders including big and small business, local government and community groups to initiate programs and coordinate efforts to improve the economic well-being of the whole community. We understand that a health community requires a healthy economy and that the small business community is the backbone of a thriving, healthy neighbourhood.
Ready to sign up?
Head over to the Membership Application.