Starting Wednesday, April 22, Translink will be implementing further suspensions across the Bus, SkyTrain, SeaBus, and West Coast Express networks due to low ridership relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Given the extent of transit service suspensions across our network, they ask customers to only travel on transit if necessary, so space remains available for our essential service workers.
- The last SeaBus sailing will happen at 7:30 p.m. from Lonsdale Quay and 7:45 p.m. from Waterfront.
- SeaBus will continue with sailings every 30-minutes.
Beginning Wednesday (April 22), Expo and Millennium Line capacity will be further reduced
West Coast Express Service
- Beginning Wednesday (April 22), West Coast Express trains One, Three, and Five will continue to operate on existing schedules but will have fewer cars.
- Trains Two and Four remain suspended.
On Friday, April 24, route suspensions:
- North Shore – 222
Reduced hours of availability:
- NightBus routes – N8, N15, N17, N22, N24, N35
The following route suspensions will begin on May 18, 2020
- North Shore – 241, 247, 258
- North Shore – 231
Three summer seasonal routes will not be implemented
- 42, 150, 179
For complete and detailed list of changes, go to Translink – Changes.