North Vancouver Chamber – 2020 State of the District Address
The North Vancouver Chamber is proud to have presented the 2020 State of the District Address for our local business community on November 25, 2020.
Mayor Mike Little gave an extensive update on Transportation, both in the District and the Lower Mainland, as well as an update on the District’s response to COVID-19 and business challenges and strategies.
Some other topics covered in the address and Q&A period following included: e-bike Share Pilot program, light industrial areas, Ride Sharing, Climate Change, Bylaws, Building Permit Extensions and Housing.
WATCH VIDEO HERE – NV Chamber 2020 State of the District Address.
Speakers (in order of appearance):
- Patrick Stafford-Smith – CEO, NV Chamber
- Scott Allman – Board Chair; NV Chamber, AVP Business Services Blueshore Financial
- Duncan Wilson – VP, Environment, Community & Government Affairs, Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Mayor Mike Little – Mayor, District of North Vancouver
- Stacy Chala – Manager, Communications, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Thank you to our event supporters:
Check out Port of Vancouver video “Connecting Business & Communities”