Vision & Mission
What is a Chamber of Commerce?
A Chamber of Commerce is a local member-based not for profit organization, governed by the Board of Trade Act. The association is comprised of businesses, professionals, residents and other community groups working together to ensure a healthy economic and socio-economic base to benefit the entire community. The Chamber exists to:
- advance existing business and attract new economic opportunities;
- constructively influence public policy and governments in support of a healthy business climate; and to
- provide valuable support, tools and programs for our members.
The Chamber provides a wide range of services and benefits to help members promote their business, develop strong networks, get informed, save on business expenses and collectively advocate at all levels of government and to foster economic development. Click here for more information.
Vision and Mission
Our Vision is to be the most respected voice of the business community by promoting the sustainable economic environment and livability of North Vancouver.
Our Mission: By 2018, we will maximize the North Shore economic opportunities through enhancement of current businesses, attracting and facilitating new business and advocating supportive business policies.
The key areas of focus for the 2016 - 2018 Strategic Plan are to:
- Strengthen and Grow our Membership
- Support Economic Development initiatives
- Be the voice of business and engage the greater community
- Be effective and efficient operationally